|Hours||7:30～23:00 (Last entry until 22:00)|
|Pricing||350 yen per 30 minutes (tax included)|
|Parkable vehicles||Total length: under 5.0 meters
Total width: under 1.9 meters
Maximum height: under 2.1 meters
Minimum ground clearance: over 15 cm
Total weight: under 2.3 tons
Parking Fee Services
Purchases made at Tokyo Solamachi and Tokyo Mizumachi are eligible (can be combined).
|Purchase amount over ¥3,000 (tax included)||1 hour free|
|Purchase amount over ¥5,000 (tax included)||2 hour free|
|Purchase amount over ¥7,000 (tax included)||3 hour free|
- Please present your parking ticket at the store register.
- The following stores are ineligible for this service.
Tokyo SKYTREE™ ,Sumida Aquarium ,Postal Museum Japan ,Sale of goods at events (with some exceptions), ATM, Chiba Institute of Technology, kenketsu room feel, etc.
- To avoid traffic congestion, please use public transportation when coming to Tokyo Solamachi whenever possible.
About Disabled Parking Spaces
Priority parking spaces are available so that visitors with disabilities can enjoy Tokyo Solamachi with peace of mind.
- These may be unavailable during peak hours. Thank you for your understanding.
Information on Electric Vehicle Charging Stands
There are two electric vehicle charging stands on the P2 floor of the parking structure.
Usage Fee Free of charge Charging Time 350 yen per 30 minutes (tax included)
- Move your vehicle immediately after use so that other customers may use the stands.
- A parking fee will be charged.
- Stands may be unavailable during peak parking hours or maintenance.
- Charging cord lengths are limited and may be unavailable for certain models.
- Tokyo Solamachi is not responsible for any inconveniences to customers that arise from using charging stands.